Hidden Sentence Training
Increases awareness of issues facing prisoners’ families and identifies ways to support them.
The course will explore the ways in which families are affected by imprisonment
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on prisoners’ families
- Improve your understanding of the prison system
- Understand the support needs of prisoners’ families
- Understand the needs and wishes of prisoners’ families
- Understand how to improve the coordination of services to provide more effective support for those affected by the imprisonment of a family member
- Understand how to improve your own practice in supporting prisoners’ families
Workshops are being organised and updates will be uploaded soon but if you want us to attend a team meeting to update you about our services do get in touch.
We have 2 upcoming dates:
you can sign up HERE to our Hidden Sentence Training on October 2nd
OR HERE to attend our Working with Families of people who have committed sexual offences training on October 10th
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 499843