Our Privacy Promise
Sussex Prisoners’ Families is committed to protecting your privacy and using the information you give us responsibly. Our full policy is available here and explains how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us whether online or via phone, mobile, e-mail, letter or other correspondence. The main points are:
- We collect your details so that we have accurate records and can support you better.
- We also use it to tell you about our work.
- We collect the minimum amount of data we need in order to do this
- Your information is stored securely
- We only keep your personal information to do this if you have previously told us that’s OK.
- You can opt out of any communications we send you .
- We will never release your information to organisations outside Sussex Prisoners’ Families for their marketing purposes.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people or those we have reason to believe might be vulnerable
- We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through security policies and secure business processes.
- You can request to see any information about you that we hold
- If any information about you is not accurate, we will change it
- Our Data Protection Officer is happy to answer any queries you have. Contact email@example.com putting Data Query in the title or call us on 01273 499843